Role and Responsibilities
• Manage recruitment and selection process.
• Payroll Management
• Documentation of employee’s data
• Prepare contract and offer letter according to the post.
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employee status, and similar records.
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
• Ensure the completion of documents and record needed by the company and assist the management in all related matters.
• Maintain and update company leave records of employees and leave ledger on monthly basis.
• Create job descriptions needed by the company.
• Responsible of employee relationship Management.
• Nominate employees for trainings according to the requirements of fields units and schedule of training wing.
• Initiate and lead change and create positive environment.
Strong ethical behavior
Communication Skills (verbal and written)
Proficient with MS Office and internet
• Expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to; sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, salary trends, and relationship management.
• Self-starter who is able to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptive and flexible.
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
• Ability to present new recruiting concepts to executive leadership and technical communities.
• Possesses a strong entrepreneurial mindset and run the day-to-day activity as if you were the owner.
• Works reliably, both independently and within a team environment, with limited supervision and guidance.